Our 3 piece Paul Andrew suits are the designed by Italian tailors with decades of experience in high-end tailoring and craftsmanship. The exterior is finished in a brown tattersall check tweed suit fabric with a subtle tan-brown and brown check & gold lining to match up with the hanky.
This vintage smart formal suit is versatile and can be worn for race days, weddings, proms, graduations, parties as well as for work and interviews.
The brown tattersall check tweed suit comes complete in 3 pieces which includes the blazer, waistcoat and trousers plus free pocket square as displayed.
Pair it with the Derby Shoes in Navy
Complete the look with a Tan-Brown Tweed Tie and a White Classic Collar Shirt
- Tailored Fit (in-between slim & regular fit)
- Regular Length – 32″ Inside Leg, for Sleeve Length check Size Chart
- Notch Lapel Blazer
- 2 Buttons
- 2 Internal Pockets
- Double Vented
- Trousers – Order from here
- Waist: 1 Size up or up-to 2 sizes down.
- Length: Can be shortened to any length, can be lengthened up-to 33.5-34″ inside leg.
- Sleeves can be adjust by 1 inch up or down.
- Can be made bigger by adding extra lining (might not be the same colour) or smaller as needed.
*Important: Any alterations would void the standard return policy and in case of returning an altered item. The customer must cover the cost to bring back the item to it’s original state. All alterations are charged extra depending on the work being done.
**If you need jacket or waistcoat alteration please contact us via Live Chat or email to quote you the best price.